Data readiness for pop health starts here and now
Our set of solutions bring order to both clinical and claims data, so you can quickly and easily access information and use it as a strategic asset to improve cost, quality and patient health — today and in the future.
Unleash the power of clinical analytics
Turn raw clinical data into actionable information with powerful analytical tools that enable you to identify frequent utilizers, close gaps in care, enhance care transitions and improve outcomes.
With Medicity Explore you can leverage near real-time clinical data without creating separate data warehouses or utilize a more robust tool with an analytics-ready environment. Our set of solutions are ready to transform your clinical data into a strategic asset enabling organizations to:
- Aggregate, clean and normalize data to provide rich, comprehensive, longitudinal patient views
- Understand the health and utilization characteristics of populations across the network
- Generate reports to monitor quality measures and provide insights to drive efficiencies in value-based care
- Connect securely and seamlessly with most business intelligence tools
- An HIE wanted to help a provider connect and integrate their tools into an existing workflow. Medicity Explore provided an easy way to do this and augmented their data with valuable clinical information.
- An HIE in the Midwest used Explore to successfully identify and redirect frequent emergency department users across multiple networks and care facilities.
- Another HIE was able to leverage Explore to help two competing systems identify shared patients, improve patient tracking and capture more complete clinical data going forward.
Unlock insights from historical claims data
Medicity offers customers the option of leveraging retrospective claims data to support their care and quality programs. Using Explore Performance Analytics, customers can access powerful data insights on how to:
- Integrate data from multiple payer and plan sources, including enrollment information, medical, pharmacy and behavioral health claims, and other specialized sources
- Create customized data visualizations and reports — including dashboards and scorecards — for faster, more accurate decision making
- Easily identify and address network performance leakage drivers by service line and provider to enhance patient retention and improve annual revenues
- Improve provider engagement strategies and network development opportunities with customized activity reporting. helps improve provider engagement strategies and inform network development opportunities
- A Southeast health plan used Performance Analytics to identify high-cost claimants and potential candidates for its high-risk maternity program, leading to greater visibility into clinical risk drivers and increased program enrollment.
- Performance Analytics helped a northeast health system better understand the factors impacting high specialty drug costs and utilization and identify potential savings opportunities through key plan design changes.