Eliminate data barriers with a stronger foundation
Direct, secure provider connections to coordinate care and meet quality goals
Success in the value-based era of MACRA, MIPS and Quality Measures means providers must connect and communicate directly, securely—and instantly—to coordinate care and ensure quality outcomes.
Medicity Connect is a simple, powerful solution that makes provider-to-provider communication across care communities as quick and easy as sending an email—with the confidence of knowing that protected health information stays protected.
Grow your network and make each provider a trusted connection
- Certified by DirectTrust and the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission
- Serves over 48,000 direct provider addresses and 1.1 million messages sent per month—and growing
- Ensures secure, reliable message delivery through protocol bridging, even when providers use different EHR systems
- Access to prenatal summaries: A California health system sends summaries of all OB/GYN prenatal visits to Labor/Delivery teams for aggregation until the patient arrives at the acute care facility for delivery, improving patient and baby care.
- Statewide referral network success: In Michigan, 1,050 practices across 48 counties and 146 cities created a clinically connected network to improve referral workflows and ensure efficient collaboration among practices.
- Acute to ambulatory care transitions: By electronically scheduling patients’ follow-up appointments at the time of discharge, a North Carolina health system was able to enhance referral workflow efficiency and improve patient retention.
- Creating a longitudinal community health record: In order to provide access to 40% of Hawaii’s providers, a physician network created a standardized enablement program to drive improvements in workflow alignment, patient access, network utilization and care coordination.