Medicity forms partnerships to extend the value of our solutions to our clients. The scope of a partnership depends on the value it can bring to each of our clients. We have the flexibility to partner as needed to deliver a complete solution to each organization we serve.
Our partnerships fall into several categories:
- ActiveHealth Management – Medicity partners with ActiveHealth Management for evidence-based medicine, clinical decision support and personal health records.
- Health Care Systems (HCS) – Medicity partners with HCS for medication retrieval and reconciliation.
- Health Data Management Solutions (HDMS) – Medicity partners with HDMS for analytics and reporting.
- Microsoft – Medicity is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has attained Microsoft’s SOA and Business Process competency.
Service Provider Partners
EHR Vendor Partners
Medicity integrates with more EHRs than any HIE vendor. We’ve learned from extensive experience that one roadblock to a smooth EHR integration process is juggling the varying prices, implementation times, and interface functionality of each EHR vendor. We are now developing a program to make integrating with disparate EHRs easier for practices and health systems by working with vendors to establish predictability in three key areas:
- EHR interface pricing
- EHR interface implementation time
- EHR interface features and functionality
The following EHR vendors are currently collaborating with us to meet our price, feature-functionality, and turnaround time requirements:
- Practice Partners
iNexx Development Partners
iNexx is an open, care collaboration platform. Users select, download, and run the iNexx applications they need to improve their workflow, similar to selecting apps to run on a smartphone. And like the smartphone market, iNexx has an open API/SDK that enables our clients and the HIT vendor community to write apps to the platform.
Interested in writing an app to be certified on the iNexx platform? Contact us at www.inexx.net.