Medicity & Meaningful Use
Medicity’s ONC-ATCB certified technology enables both physicians and hospitals to achieve and demonstrate Meaningful Use of electronic health records and claim their share of stimulus funds.
For Eligible Providers
Medicity’s revolutionary iNexx platform enables eligible providers to reach ALL Meaningful Use requirements for 2011 and qualify for stimulus funds – quickly and more cost-effectively than you ever imagined.
iNexx is certified to enable Eligible Providers to meet all Stage 1 Meaningful Use requirements. iNexx's certification ensures practices have the ability to build a complete and comprehensive solution that qualifies for Meaningful Use incentive dollars without disrupting their workflow.
You can meet Meaningful Use requirements with iNexx modules alone or with virtually any existing practice management or EMR system already in use by simply adding needed meaningful use capabilities as individual iNexx modules.
iNexx modules ard certified by Drummond Group, an ONC-ATCB approved to certify any complete or modular EHR in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
“This Complete EHR is 2011/2012 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.”
- Vendor: Medicity, Inc.
- Certification date: 12/17/2010
- Product version: iNexx v4.0
- Certification ID#: 12172010-8507-6
- Additional software: None needed
iNexx meets the following specific certification criteria:
- All General Criteria (170.302 A through V)
- All Ambulatory Criteria (170.304 A through I)
- Ambulatory Clinical Quality Measures NQF 0013, 0018, 0024, 0028, 0038, 0041, 0043, 0086, and 0421
Learn more about iNexx and its Meaningful Use capabilities.
For Eligible Hospitals
Medicity’s solutions supplement your existing technology investments to enable you to meet all Meaningful Use criteria. Our ProAccess solution for hospitals, health systems, and health information organizations has received ONC-ATCB modular certification, delivering the HIE functionality to help you qualify for ARRA stimulus funds.
Rather than take the place of existing hospital information systems, ProAccess provides HIE functionality that supplements your existing inpatient solutions and fills the HIE gaps in your Meaningful Use technology strategy. Tested and certified under the Drummond Group's EHR ONC-ATCB program, the ProAccess software enables fulfillment of Stage 1 meaningful use measures.
“This EHR Module is 2011/2012 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.”
Medicity’s areas of certification include security; maintenance of problems, allergies, and medication lists; submission to immunization registries; public health surveillance; and the ability to import, export, and exchange patient summary documents.
- Vendor: Medicity, Inc.
- Certification date: 06/03/2011
- Product version: ProAccess v5
- Certification ID#: 06032011-1280-8
- Additional software: MS Excel
- No Clinical Quality Measures tested
ProAccess meets the following specific certification criteria:
- 170.302(c) - Maintain up-to-date problem list
- 170.302(d) - Maintain active medication list
- 170.302(e) - Maintain active medication allergy list
- 170.302(h) - Incorporate laboratory test results
- 170.302(j) - Medication reconciliation
- 170.302(k) - Submission to immunization registries
- 170.302(l) - Public health surveillance
- 170.302(o) - Access control
- 170.302(p) - Emergency access
- 170.302(q) - Automatic log-off
- 170.302(r) - Audit log
- 170.302(s) - Integrity
- 170.302(t) - Authentication
- 170.302(u) - General encryption
- 170.302(v) - HIE encryption
- 170.306(d.1) - Electronic copy of health information
- 170.306(d.2) - Electronic copy of discharge summary
- 170.306(e) - Electronic copy of discharge instructions
- 170.306(f) - Exchange patient summary record
- 170.306(g) - Reportable lab results