Comprehensive Solutions for Accountable Care
A successful accountable care organization (ACO) model combines:
- Advanced technology that continuously collects and shares patient information with doctors and provides clinical decision support backed by current medical evidence.
- Personalized care management and support for patients.
- Capabilities to aggregate automated data for quality reporting and analytics purposes.
- Financial arrangements that encourage doctors to share in the improvement of patients’ health and reflects additional time and resources needed to care for patients with chronic conditions.
Medicity and its partners, ActiveHealth Management and Aetna, cover all of these ACO bases.
Medicity’s role in ACO
Sharing information. Coordinating care across organizations. These are fundamental to the success of any accountable care initiative. Medicity’s health information exchange solutions create the foundation for ACO success. With our technology, ACO participants can:
- Exchange health information and coordinate care
- Create and participate in virtual care teams across organizational boundaries
- Bridge the communication and technology gap across acute and ambulatory settings
- Improve clinical workflow
- Enhance clinical decision-making
- Track care for determining payment distribution
- Capture data for measuring progress against quality goals
- Supplement their existing EHR and HIS systems
Medicity and Our Partners: Comprehensive Accountable Care
Keeping the patient’s health at the center of all we do, we provide:
- Health information exchange and care collaboration (Medicity).
- Clinical decision support, care management, and patient engagement (ActiveHealth Management).
- Sustainable business models for providers, regardless of payer (Aetna Accountable Care Solutions).
Learn more about what Medicity and its Accountable Care Solutions partners can do for you.